'Some snapshots from Ireland in Patrick's month 2010' by Toomas Trei
1. Cliffs of Moher on the west coast of Ireland are a candidate as an official or notable natural wonder of Europe .
2. Dublin first had electric trams in 1896. The new tram routes opened in 2004.
3. The Old Jameson Distillery was established on Bow Street , Dublin in 1780.
4..Traditional Irish songs and pretty button accordion players are heard and found throughout Ireland .
5. St Kevin’s kitchen at Gendalough Monastary in the Wicklow Valley was first established in the 6th century. It is said that St. Kevin lived to 120 years (498-617 AD).
6. A stained glass window in the Black Abbey of Kilkenny, (first established in 1225).
7. Kilkenny Castle , the first stone castle on the site was completed in 1213. Three of the original four towers survive today.
8. Slea Head, County Kerry, at dusk on late winter evening.
9. Sunset at Slea Head on the west coast of Ireland .