Seedrioru talgud (1)
Our goal: to find the right resources, for the right work, at the right time and make this year efficient, satisfying and fun!
I would like to thank all of you personally for helping out with the Talgud over last weekend. I consider it a great success when over 34 people attending on Saturday and 31 people on the Sunday. Simply amazing!
• the total man-hours attributed to both days was 480!
• If we assume an average wage value of $20/hr (low) then that amounts to $9600 in valuable labour! Suur Aitäh!!!!
What did we accomplish?
• The pool is ready to be fenced and filled
• The roadways are fixed to allow more work to get done
• The emergency road clearing (by the shooting range) is 70% complete
• Jobs were assessed by taking photos, measurements and experimented so we can order paint and materials
• Trees were cut down and brush cleanup started
• The kitchen is clean and usable
• The Sauna woodshed is getting more full
• uv system cover installed at the punane maja
• The old pump station by the barn was torn down
• The Main Entrance was cleared of branches
and a fantastic surprise!
• The Sauna is being renovated!!!!!!
• Get more projects available and line them up with people and tools ahead of time (facebook)
• Engage the people to find more projects
• Make sure I have beer to offer during the meal! (Sunday was better!)
• Request: if you have any photos taken that are good for our record book, please share!
Check out our Seedrioru Talgud Komitee site for photos and projects
2015 Seedrioru Talgud Schedule
Summer June 6&7
Summer June 13&14
Summer June 20&21
Fall 3 October