Is AKEN basaar #24 to be the last? (1)
You have possibly heard that St. Andrew's church has been sold...and the first question to mind should be, is this the last AKEN basaar? Well, the AKEN committee doesn't yet know! So to be on the safe side, make sure your face is one of the ones we see bringing your gently used items to the church on Wednesday, May 7 and Thursday, May 8. from 1 to 8 p.m.
As a reminder, here is a list of suitable donations we will welcome:
• kitchen and household items, lamps, small electronics etc.
• glass, porcelain, crystal, pottery
• home decor items, collectables, vintage, giftware
• jewellery, watches
• accessories eg. hats, scarves, ties, gloves, purses etc.
• new & designer items eg. clothing, footwear, luggage etc.
• art, musical instruments, DVDs and CDs,
• personal care items, office supplies
• fabric, notions, yarn, linens etc.
• Estonian artifacts, current Estonian literature
• baked goods for the cafe
Questions? Contact: Ellen Leivat: 416-482-9408
Maaja Matsoo: 416-691-0719
Cafe/bake sale: Tiia Remmelkoor 416-769-5743
Photo and text: Maaja Matsoo, AKEN committee member