for the Ehatare retirement and nursing home
Ehatare has a widely-acknowledged reputation for excellence. It caters to seniors of Estonian heritage.
Ehatare is currently seeking an Executive Director with qualifications specified in Ontario's Long-Term Care Homes Act.
This position also requires:
1. a higher education in a relevant discipline,
2. familiarity with the regulatory environment,
3. computer-assisted financial reporting conventions,
4. experience in managing assets,
5. leading a diverse team, and
6. sensitivity to the Estonian culture.
The position carries with it a generous salary, commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply within 30 days to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Directors
40 Old Kingston Rd.
Interest is appreciated, yet; only the candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
Executive Director for the Ehatare retirement and nursing home (3)